Make Technology Acquisition Easier between Parent Company and Private Subsidiary

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
dmsenar

Make Technology Acquisition Easier between Parent Company and Private Subsidiary

Post by dmsenar »

Now that we have hundreds of digital and physical products available in the game, it become very laborious to acquire the latest technologies of other companies including my own private subsidiaries via HQ. The cost of acquisitions would even be trivial for a 100% controlled subsidiary since it's all going to be under the same umbrella. If we can add an option simplifying the technology transfer process from subsidiary to parent company or vice-versa, it would be a great quality of life improvement.

Also, it would be great if we can select the product class first before selecting the product name to make it easier to find the products we wanted to acquire.

Let me know your thoughts. Cheers!
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Re: Make Technology Acquisition Easier between Parent Company and Private Subsidiary

Post by mdemircan2 »

dmsenar wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:32 am Now that we have hundreds of digital and physical products available in the game, it become very laborious to acquire the latest technologies of other companies including my own private subsidiaries via HQ. The cost of acquisitions would even be trivial for a 100% controlled subsidiary since it's all going to be under the same umbrella. If we can add an option simplifying the technology transfer process from subsidiary to parent company or vice-versa, it would be a great quality of life improvement.

Also, it would be great if we can select the product class first before selecting the product name to make it easier to find the products we wanted to acquire.

Let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

I totally agree with you
takashin7

Re: Make Technology Acquisition Easier between Parent Company and Private Subsidiary

Post by takashin7 »

I agree with you

I think that technology-based subsidiaries will be more successful if they can trade only the parent company or group companies like the internal sales function.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I would recommend that you create a poll for your suggestion to gauge the community's interest in it. There would be a higher chance that the dev team will implement it if the interest level is high.

You could see some examples of the polls in the Suggestions forum at http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14