Poll: We need a higher AI Competitor Cap

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Should it be a priority to increase the maximum number of AI competitors?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 11

Syavash

Poll: We need a higher AI Competitor Cap

Post by Syavash »

With the DLCs adding so many different industries, I think we need a much higher number of companies in the game than the current 65. I would like to play with all DLCs enabled and that means for most products there's basically no competition between companies. I know disabling products is one way to create competition but a much more satisfying solution that wouldn't force the player to lock away game content is to increase the number of AI competitors. That of course would require an increase in AI persons as well which as a previous thread stated is also a much-needed change to the game
Syavash

Re: Poll: We need a higher AI Competitor Cap

Post by Syavash »

With the increase in the number of persons in the game confirmed. I'm giving this a bump for people to see and vote. Since I think it goes hand in hand with that feature.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I'd like to inform you that the upcoming major update v9.0.00 will increase the maximum number of AI competitors that can be set in a script from 65 to 70.
Syavash

Post by Syavash »

That's great to hear thank you! With the introduction of service firms, hopefully the number can be increased even further in the future to unlock the full potential of the game. Keep up the great work.