Purchase unit can't evenly distributed to every units

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
foran
Level 3 user

Purchase unit can't evenly distributed to every units

Post by foran »

Version : 9.0.14
Scenario : FASHION VENTURE 1/15

I'm a Lucky man, with a brave heart to face of any difficulties of life!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Purchase unit can't evenly distributed to every units

Post by David »

I think it has been functioning this way since Capitalism 2. A purchasing unit will supply to the first manufacturing unit linked to it. After filling the manufacturing unit with stocks of the input materials, then it will supply to the next manufacturing unit linked to it.
foran
Level 3 user

Re: Purchase unit can't evenly distributed to every units

Post by foran »

David wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:08 am I think it has been functioning this way since Capitalism 2. A purchasing unit will supply to the first manufacturing unit linked to it. After filling the manufacturing unit with stocks of the input materials, then it will supply to the next manufacturing unit linked to it.
well, glad to know it's happens since long time ago.
but do you think it's normal, or efficient enough if you as a CEO ?
Would you like to await for 4 days to look purchase units fill up a manufacturing unit a day and look other units do nothing ?
maybe you would, but to be honest,
from this we can clearly see that it's only waste everyone's time also your company's money, especially for a large factory, isn't it ? :ugeek:

so, the main issue is purchase units distribute every 4 days, but if the purchase units connect to 4 of manufacturing units,
in total it takes 12 days to fill-up them, and 3 of them do nothing 9 days already !
if that is a large factory with hundreds of workers, I can't imagine the efficiency of the them...
I'm a Lucky man, with a brave heart to face of any difficulties of life!