Ability to Set frequency and number of auto-save slots.

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Zentra

Ability to Set frequency and number of auto-save slots.

Post by Zentra »

Reason why?

There has been at least 3 times my game has crashed. This last time, I had resolved many supply issues related to competitor interference. Major issue. It took time and effort to resolve all those little issues. I also had opened a new appliance store in 6 cities and a couple of mines were purchased as holdings.
Poof. All gone.
This last time, after the crash, it took me a whole 24hrs to pick the game back up again due to the frustration.
Obviously I will be doing more manual saves just in case.

Not sure what the frequency of auto-saves are but that was a large amount of loss so it must be a fairly large time gap compared to some games I play.
I would like to be able to save as frequently as every 5 mins and to up to 5 rotating slots.

BTW: It seems that it may only crash while I have it in the background with another window open. When I return, it is just gone. I never see it crash.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Ability to Set frequency and number of auto-save slots.

Post by David »

You can use a script to change it. Please see this article about Auto Save Frequency Modifiers: https://www.capitalismlab.com/scripts/s ... ial-rules/

About crashes, we will investigate the problems and you could provide us with your save game file and let us know the following:
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473