Error on File : E:\CLsrc\itemtyp.cpp Line 1830

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
JoeLand

Error on File : E:\CLsrc\itemtyp.cpp Line 1830

Post by JoeLand »

I got an error "Error on File : E:\CLsrc\itemtyp.cpp Line 1830" when I had a few subsidiaries and bought 12 cities. the error closes the game.
Attachments
error.png
error.png (4.79 MiB) Viewed 431 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Error on File : E:\CLsrc\itemtyp.cpp Line 1830

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
JoeLand

Post by JoeLand »

Thank you!
The save game is attached. It could be the wrong file, as i have gotten crashes similar to this and moved on in the past. I don't think anything is "triggering" this error, no steps, or it happened right before save (likely event, adding cities). Version is 9.0.16 & Real World Service edition V12 is in use will All DLC.
Attachments
ADAM_004.zip
this could be the wrong file.
(9.48 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.0.17 from viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9103
JoeLand

Post by JoeLand »

Thank you! I will keep in mind that i should be reporting these, back in V8 i had lots in late game. I really appreciate your dedication to this game.