Balance similar to vanilla version

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
matadrox
Level 2 user

Balance similar to vanilla version

Post by matadrox »

Hello all! I really like the RealWorld 12 mod, but it seems to me that it has a slightly distorted settlement balance, so that we can become billionaires in a few years. In the vanilla game, it's much harder to reach the top and you have to pay more attention to financial management, which makes me prefer to play just, without the mod. Is there a way to make the mod not drive so much cash? If such a topic already exists, please feel free to direct me, as I couldn't find one myself.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Balance similar to vanilla version

Post by David »

Please check out this post: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=8856

It states the following:
Send Us Your Requests for Fine-tuning Other Products
If you are aware of any other products in RealWorld MOD v12.0 that are too profitable or not profitable enough, you may post your request on this thread and we will look into them when we do our next round of fine-tuning.

If you like, you can also adjust the numbers yourself with the help of the tool described in the above post.
matadrox
Level 2 user

Post by matadrox »

Thank you very much David for your interest. I will definitely take interest in this. And not wanting to start another topic, I would like to mention that the cell phone in vanilla version, does not sell at all. Not even for $0.01
I did a quick check like this, and right after I put the bed on sale, my store has a revenue of 10million and a pure profit of 4million. By opening one store in each city in a few years I reach the billionaire level. Anyway, this is not just a matter of the bed, but in general almost any product that will be launched from the port, as long as there is demand for it. It doesn't help to include mega-inflation. It's as if no taxes are charged. In the vanilla version, it is unthinkable that profit is charged from the moment my factory buys wood from my sawmill.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please read this article which explains why mobile phones did not sell: https://www.capitalismlab.com/new-conte ... imulation/
matadrox
Level 2 user

Post by matadrox »

Oh ok! It's all clear now :)