Bugs found in patch 1.982

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Janis.Romans
Level 3 user

Bugs found in patch 1.982

Post by Janis.Romans »

1. When clicking on the News Action button and under it there is a firm it opens the firm window.
2. The Capitalism Lab version is displayed incorrectly - v. 1.981.
Attachments
News Action Button.png
News Action Button.png (742.52 KiB) Viewed 678 times
r3d

Re: Bugs found in patch 1.982

Post by r3d »

I am playing a game with 'show trade secrets' option on. When i click the Financial Report button in a competitors firm it opens and immediately closes so you just see a flash. I doesn't matter if you click the button or press F6.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

1. When clicking on the News Action button and under it there is a firm it opens the firm window.
Does it open the firm related to the news?
David

Post by David »

r3d wrote:I am playing a game with 'show trade secrets' option on. When i click the Financial Report button in a competitors firm it opens and immediately closes so you just see a flash. I doesn't matter if you click the button or press F6.
Is the company your subsidiary?
Janis.Romans
Level 3 user

Post by Janis.Romans »

So, you see that is the same bug as before when you just click on the News Action button and under it there is any firm it opens it.
David

Post by David »

Janis.Romans wrote:So, you see that is the same bug as before when you just click on the News Action button and under it there is any firm it opens it.
I tested it but couldn't find the bug. Clicking on the news action button to go the firm related to the news, not the firm underneath the action buttton.

Could you send me a save game for this via Dropbox? (You can pause the game first before saving the game)
Janis.Romans
Level 3 user

Post by Janis.Romans »

Okay, it seems that the bug dissapears when you clean the contents in your Capitalism Lab folder (My games folder)
Purifier
Level 4 user

Post by Purifier »

@ Janis.Romans

Yes its always wise to clean the savegames folder if David says old saves arent compatible. Deleting the config.dat file helps aswell (cablab will create a new one when you start the game after deleting), sometimes it messes up with something the devs changed in the game :)