New "Temporarily Idle" option for Firm Managers in the upcoming version 10.0

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

New "Temporarily Idle" option for Firm Managers in the upcoming version 10.0

Post by David »

In the upcoming version 10.0, a new feature called "Temporarily Idle" will be introduced on the "Assign Manager" menu. When this option is enabled, the manager assigned to the firm will not actively manage any tasks but the firm will continue to receive the benefits of their expertise.

It allows players to have more control over the day-to-day operations of their firms while still benefiting from the expertise of the assigned manager.
Attachments
Temporarily_Idle_Manager.png
Temporarily_Idle_Manager.png (75.67 KiB) Viewed 391 times
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: New "Temporarily Idle" option for Firm Managers in the upcoming version 10.0

Post by rafaeltodero »

David wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:19 am In the upcoming version 10.0, a new feature called "Temporarily Idle" will be introduced on the "Assign Manager" menu. When this option is enabled, the manager assigned to the firm will not actively manage any tasks but the firm will continue to receive the benefits of their expertise.
I loved this functionality. This way I can have several subsidiaries to operate in different sectors, and I manage them myself instead of letting their CEO manage them.

Thanks David, I've been waiting for this for a while.