Cap Lab and Experimental DLC in Real Life

This forum serves as a real-life version of Cap Lab where Enlight and other interested parties brainstorm business ventures and collaborate to forge partnerships centered on Capitalism Lab.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Cap Lab and Experimental DLC in Real Life

Post by David »

Hello everyone!

This forum serves as a real-life version of Cap Lab where Enlight and other interested parties brainstorm business ventures and collaborate to forge partnerships centered on Capitalism Lab.

Similar to our Experimental DLC, the ideas presented here are exploratory in nature. Moreover, this forum itself is an experiment that may eventually discontinue if it fails to accomplish its objectives.

If you have any ideas about working with Enlight, please feel free to post your ideas here!

I will also post some of our ideas soon.
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Re: Cap Lab and Experimental DLC in Real Life

Post by mdemircan2 »

Hello David, integrating the global Dow Jones index into the game is the idea. This way, index data can be incorporated to influence the macroeconomy in the game.

The challenge here is figuring out how to maintain the connection with the index as we progress to the current date in the game.

Another issue pertains to the construction process of buildings. In reality, it takes between 8 months to 2 years for a building to become ready for use. However, in the game, this happens instantly. I believe this aspect should be addressed.

Thank you
maff
Level 3 user

Re: Cap Lab and Experimental DLC in Real Life

Post by maff »

mdemircan2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:40 am Hello David, integrating the global Dow Jones index...

Another issue pertains to the construction process of buildings...

Thank you
You had original ideas, but I think the integration of Dow Jones would not be viable, you would have to change the entire game engine.

The second idea about time to build things I thought was cool, maybe it's something to think about for the future of Cap Lab.

Honestly, I think these things should be posted on the suggestions forum, what I understood is that Davi proposed that we actually work (real life) with the game, provide this space for us to talk about it, and also continued saying that he might discontinue this forum , which I believe will happen
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423