Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.10 full version installer now available

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Re: Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.0 full version installer now available

Post by mdemircan2 »

David wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:06 am
Wer wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:42 amHi David,
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473

Hello David, I have sent the game file via email.
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Re: Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.0 full version installer now available

Post by mdemircan2 »

David wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:19 am
mdemircan2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:42 pm Hi, David

hata2.png
About the close_win_small.png error, what screen resolution do you use in CapLab?

Did you get this error every time when you click the '$' button?

Yes, I'm getting an error every time I try to button.
Attachments
hata1.png
hata1.png (466.01 KiB) Viewed 453 times
maff
Level 3 user

Re: Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.01 full version installer now available

Post by maff »

Don't you have that export company?
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

Re: Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.02 full version installer now available

Post by Way2co0l »

Unsure if this is an issue with 10 or not as opposed to previous versions but since I'm using the latest version I figured I'd post here anyway. But subsidiaries are not obeying management limitations. I disable the option for them to expand in retail for example only to watch them repeatedly trying to build new stores.

I have a separate subsidiary meant to hold and manage all retail locations with group toggled on for every company so it should have access to each other's goods and that seems to be working just fine. I've gone and transferred all firms the other subsidiaries had previously made over to the retail sub only to watch the original companies replacing the ones I took from them despite permissions to expand in retail being off. I don't want all of my subs having stores of their own... I'd rather them focus on researching and producing their goods before they get sold on to the sub responsible for disseminating it from there but as it is I have to keep going and transferring their newly built firms to the appropriate sub.

They also seem to expand into production when I have that disabled as well. I ran into the bug where my sub now has 2 operating systems and I'm trying to get them to stop producing the outdated one so it can die off but they insist on creating new factories to make more of them despite me restricting them from expanding into production. Is there a way for me to disable one of the operating systems to get them to stop trying to produce and sell it since it hasn't been updated since the newer one came out?
yosraz

Re: Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.03 full version installer now available

Post by yosraz »

David wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:09 am The Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.03 full version installer now available

Please download the full version installer from https://caplab.b-cdn.net/CapLab_Post_Re ... taller.exe

To learn more about the new features in this version, please visit the individual postings in this forum that describe each new feature in depth.
viewforum.php?f=10

Please note that this is an Early Access version of the Post-Release Beta and the savegame file format may change. We plan to run this Early Access testing period for one to two weeks before releasing the official Post-Release Beta, in which the savegame file format will be frozen for this major version 10.0.

Please only join in Early Access testing if you do not mind savegame file compatibility issues. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until the official Post-Release Beta begins in 1-2 weeks. Thanks.

To translators:
Please kindly wait until the completion of the Early Access period before starting to translate the text of version 10.0.0 as the text may change. As mentioned above, we expect the Early Access period to be completed in 1-2 weeks. Thanks for your patience.
I followed the links posted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/capitalismlab/ ... g_display/

Sadly I dont get any slider.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Early Access version of Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.03 full version installer now available

Post by David »

yosraz wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:33 pm
Please 1) send a screenshot of the CapLab display mode selection screen on your computer 2) let me know the resolution of your monitor.
yosraz

Post by yosraz »

David wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:41 am
yosraz wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:33 pm
Please 1) send a screenshot of the CapLab display mode selection screen on your computer 2) let me know the resolution of your monitor.
https://ibb.co/bFLjTVq

I use 2560x1440 on a 27" monitor (LG UltraGear).
David

Post by David »

yosraz wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:21 pm https://ibb.co/bFLjTVq

I use 2560x1440 on a 27" monitor (LG UltraGear).
Please download version 10.0 from viewtopic.php?p=40618#p40618 as this new feature is not available in older versions (your screenshot is from an old version).
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.04 full version installer now available

Post by David »

Update: we have completed the Early Access phase and V10.0.04 is now the official Post-Release Beta version.
Dav3
Level 3 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.04 full version installer now available

Post by Dav3 »

David wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:30 am Update: we have completed the Early Access phase and V10.0.04 is now the official Post-Release Beta version.
Hey David when installing the new version I see no mod_kit folder anymore, doesnt it ship with the new version?

Also I dont see the new sets of graphics for the telecom and internet companies like you said some time ago here

viewtopic.php?t=9415&hilit=telecom&start=10
"I'm delighted to inform you that a new set of graphics for Internet and Telecom companies will be introduced in version 10.0. While the futuristic designs at the top of this thread will remain an option, AI companies will not utilize them. Instead, the choice of whether or not to build with these designs will be solely up to the players. This provides the flexibility to opt out of using the designs if it's not to your liking."