Contract Manufacturing; When Is Too Big Still Not Big Enough

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
katy123

Re: Contract Manufacturing; When Is Too Big Still Not Big En

Post by katy123 »

counting wrote:
infoscott wrote:
counting wrote:Do you still have the save file that only has one AI competitor? if you do, you could attached it and report it as a bug in tech support board.

I just checked for the save file with one competitor, but looks like I deleted that game. Just tried starting a new Fashion Venture, and now I'm getting many competitors. Seems to be a one time glitch. :roll:

Edited: FWIW, The more I played around with competitor expertise and focus in the B2B script, the more it seemed to drop competitors from the desired max. This may have something to do with why I only saw one Private Label T-shirt Manufacturer AI generate.
Hmm, there's something weird with the script system. Let me see if I'll run into similar issue as well. I know sometimes manufacturing focused AI performed poorly and go bankrupt quickly, if it doesn't have enough starting capital and there aren't enough retail AIs to support them. However all 19 AIs failed is very unlikely though.
yes i agree with your suggestion.AI has to improve their performance otherwise they face big problem.