(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.40 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

Here's data folder
ciao
Attachments
Data.rar
(165.5 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
wright123
Level 2 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.40 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by wright123 »

Hey Piermario

i tried making a mod and the pack.bat file is not working can you help me
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

wright123 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:19 am Hey Piermario

i tried making a mod and the pack.bat file is not working can you help me
That may be more a question for david since the packbat file etc comes with game. If your trying to pack a whole mod with all its folders use packallbat
wright123
Level 2 user

Post by wright123 »

piermario wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:50 pm Here's data folder
ciao
Could i have the images file for this mod?
davidkie
Level 3 user

Post by davidkie »

Hi Piermario,
I have question on the Megafactories, what is their output modifier compare to large factory? is it like 3x output of large factory?
Thanks
Lerura
Level 3 user

Post by Lerura »

davidkie wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 am Hi Piermario,
I have question on the Megafactories, what is their output modifier compare to large factory? is it like 3x output of large factory?
Thanks
The ratio is 5.15:1
Pottilicious

Post by Pottilicious »

Is there any kind of competition like the challenge Game?
Brutus
Level 4 user

Post by Brutus »

Just tried the mod myself going for the biofuel and gasoline in general.

Boy does this part of this mod seem a bit unbalanced/unrealistic though. I'm using more than 10 large factories to produce biofuels, but I barely require 1 farm ... all of this to satiate the market demand of 1 product for a population of 1,3 million. That'd would be 3x the amount of large factories or 30 factories! for just biofuels if this were a big city ... omgosh ...

I know I can use the mega factory as it supposedly produces more, but even doing that, that still comes down to atleast 3 mega factories for a population of 1,3 million. Or 9 Mega factories if it were a max population size city :shock: Just ... for .... biofuels alone.

Also for some reason the default price of fuel is something like $30 a litre? :D I mean ... prices are high in Europe ... but what country is this? :mrgreen:
mrgarrettscott
Level 4 user

Post by mrgarrettscott »

Brutus wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:52 pm Just tried the mod myself going for the biofuel and gasoline in general.

Boy does this part of this mod seem a bit unbalanced/unrealistic though. I'm using more than 10 large factories to produce biofuels, but I barely require 1 farm ... all of this to satiate the market demand of 1 product for a population of 1,3 million. That'd would be 3x the amount of large factories or 30 factories! for just biofuels if this were a big city ... omgosh ...

I know I can use the mega factory as it supposedly produces more, but even doing that, that still comes down to atleast 3 mega factories for a population of 1,3 million. Or 9 Mega factories if it were a max population size city :shock: Just ... for .... biofuels alone.

Also for some reason the default price of fuel is something like $30 a litre? :D I mean ... prices are high in Europe ... but what country is this? :mrgreen:
And that is just for biofuels. The diesel and gasoline markets are even bigger and I play with big cities with a starting populations of 5 million. I have yet to yet to acheive domination of that market even though it prints moneys for my corporation.
Brutus
Level 4 user

Post by Brutus »

mrgarrettscott wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:14 pm And that is just for biofuels. The diesel and gasoline markets are even bigger and I play with big cities with a starting populations of 5 million. I have yet to yet to acheive domination of that market even though it prints moneys for my corporation.
Money Printer go Brrrrrrr :lol: