(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.40 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

Thanks for feedback guys, i will balance biofuel, gasoline and diesel in next release.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.41 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

11.41 New version with a new megafactory pictures, lot of products balancies (gasoline, etc.), new small farm help to start players with small cash, 5 new products (electrical scooter, camper, anti-coagulant, bleach and irish coffee)
Link in first page
Thanks for feedback!
P.
CulCol
Level 2 user

I have a suggestion about some things in mod

Post by CulCol »

There are products such is Bird Cage with very low demand (0.080) - and these products are absolutely unreasonable to produce becouse demand is too low, so my suggestion is to increase demand of all products to a minimum of = 0.300 , or = 0.400, becouse it really has no sense to use such products - and these products remain untouched, they just keep space in game potential.
I tried to produce Bird Cage and the demand of only 1 unit of a shop would be veeery low, and no profit.
CulCol
Level 2 user

some custom factories images

Post by CulCol »

here are 2 images:

These I set up as medium = 300 capacity
factory1.jpg
factory1.jpg (45.47 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
These I set up as upper medium = 500 capacity
factory2.jpg
factory2.jpg (57.25 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
wright123
Level 2 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.41 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by wright123 »

Can I just have a copied version of the modkit folder and that will work too because it is showing an error of an image that is missing? Thanks.
The13thRonin

Post by The13thRonin »

How do you guys deal with the earth-shattering lag once the script for the competition head-start has run?

My game slows down to like 1 day every 20 real life seconds at that point.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

If you are using v6.5.x, please upgrade to v6.6.11 as the game has been optimized resulting in faster running speed.
Download link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7938

In addition, you may see the tips at: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7200
Bebo

Post by Bebo »

Hey piermario! Awesome MOD really enjoying it, the sheer breadth of options makes for more interesting gameplay.

With the new tweaks to fuels it seems like production is now in line. I am however struggling to place enough retail stores to meet demand. This seems to be true for most of the large markets, computers, insurance, fuels...etc. It also seems like natural resource firms are having difficulty keeping up with the mega factories. My paper mills are always timber starved even with multiple logging camps. I also had to buy up every gold deposit to supply the insurance industry.

Basically it seems like the Damand and Factory output are much higher then natural resource output and retail capacity.

I am running 10 maxed cities and I'm not using the city DLC, so that might be a significant factor. Maybe a difference environment setup will work better?

Thanks!
kg79
Level 3 user

Post by kg79 »

What is the output capacitiy of the mega factory? It's difficult for me to figure out how a warehouse set up should be to be in line with the production of the mega factory and if it should be a small or large warehouse.

Same question about the input side, as I always run into supply shortages in mega factories, so I'd like to buffer some inputs, or I have to use warehoses when vegetables are the main inputs and a single large farm seems not to feed the mega factory.
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Post by GnoSiS »

I don't know about you guys, but I gave this a shot today, and with the script, the game crawls to almost a halt at around 2030.

Thousands of firms, and a day takes about 3-4 seconds! That's like totally unplayable! And I'm playing on the latest version.

What gives? Is your experience different? How long do you play 2070? 2100? or just 2020?

I'm thinking:
1. editing the script to reduce city count
2. Remove the script entirely
3. Play without the mod altogether!