Bug:Warehouse switch providers

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Bug:Warehouse switch providers

Post by WilliamMGary »

I see the batch switching system has been perfected, however, I'm still having the problem with the warehouse and switching suppliers and getting ALL stores to update to the new brand after the switch.

So when I start my game I open a warehouse that buys the goods from the seaport and distribute them to my retail stores, eventually the see port runs out or stop supplying the goods so I change the input to my factory. For the majority of my stores overtime they convert to the new brand however a few stores take the quality of the new brand but not the new brand this is an issue.

Environment
Latest v.
Real World mod
Not That Complex Script.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Bug:Warehouse switch providers

Post by eleaza »

WilliamMGary wrote:I see the batch switching system has been perfected, however, I'm still having the problem with the warehouse and switching suppliers and getting ALL stores to update to the new brand after the switch.

So when I start my game I open a warehouse that buys the goods from the seaport and distribute them to my retail stores, eventually the see port runs out or stop supplying the goods so I change the input to my factory. For the majority of my stores overtime they convert to the new brand however a few stores take the quality of the new brand but not the new brand this is an issue.

Environment
Latest v.
Real World mod
Not That Complex Script.
I think it has sometime to do with if there are multiple sales unit in the retail store, where some of them are still keeping old product brand not selling (usually due to not enough demand), but the one that is actually selling has the current goods quality. And this is an useful "feature" if I want many customized products selling separated is purely "cosmetic" (sorry for the pun), all have the same quality, but different images. How I wish this is actually implemented directly where customized products could also just for aesthetic reason (I can sort of do that, late in the game, where tech level is over several hundreds with "customized" level is just 10 apart with each other, that would effectively make them the same quality, and can not actually set them with the same cusomize level, otherwise only the first one will show).
Attachments
Cosmetic display.jpg
Cosmetic display.jpg (305.95 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me