subsidiary loans not working

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

subsidiary loans not working

Post by WilliamMGary »

Environment: Latest Release + Real World Mod + Not That Complex Script

I'm sure I reported this during the beta but here we go, if you have a "Parent Company" with a private subsidiary and go to financial actions and try to take out a loan it "appears" to work but it doesn't. If you leave the loan window and go back there's no loan on record and no money in the bank of the company.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: subsidiary loans not working

Post by David »

I just tested it and found out that what actually happened is that right after you have taken a loan, the CEO of the subsidiary immediately repaid it.

In the next update v3.4.17, the AI of a subsidiary company will take it more slowly when it comes to repaying loans, so you will see the effect of the loans that you have taken and use the money to invest into new businesses as you intend.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: subsidiary loans not working

Post by WilliamMGary »

David wrote:I just tested it and found out that what actually happened is that right after you have taken a loan, the CEO of the subsidiary immediately repaid it.

In the next update v3.4.17, the AI of a subsidiary company will take it more slowly when it comes to repaying loans, so you will see the effect of the loans that you have taken and use the money to invest into new businesses as you intend.
W00t!!! Is it possible to have a event recorded for human player subsidiaries that note the company paid back the loan?