CapLab server connection issues

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

CapLab server connection issues

Post by David »

We are aware that some anti-virus software may block Capitalism Lab's access to its server.

If anybody has experienced problems connecting to the CapLab server for login and subsequently found workaround solutions, please post here for other users for reference.
williaml232

Re: CapLab server connection issues

Post by williaml232 »

I have connection issues despite being online the whole time. The game would quit by itself. Sometimes I can't even start the game up. The only antivirus I'm running is Microsoft Security Essentials which is a pretty passive security program. I think your server is just offline too often.
David

Post by David »

williaml232 wrote:I have connection issues despite being online the whole time. The game would quit by itself. Sometimes I can't even start the game up. The only antivirus I'm running is Microsoft Security Essentials which is a pretty passive security program. I think your server is just offline too often.
We will investigate the problem.

Could you me know know the error message you got when the connection error happened? The game should display an error message, then auto-save the game, before quitting by itself.
Grashopa
Level 3 user

Post by Grashopa »

I had this happen twice over a two hour session today. As I remember it is 'Can't connect after severals tries, quitting'.
David

Post by David »

Grashopa wrote:I had this happen twice over a two hour session today. As I remember it is 'Can't connect after severals tries, quitting'.
We have just fixed an issue that may be related to your connection problem. You may continue to play Challenge Game 006 using v1.952. If it is resolved, you should see all your scores on Challenge Game 006 page: http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... id01~580.4