QOL reset stock returns option during play

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

QOL reset stock returns option during play

Post by Way2co0l »

Hey there. Just wanted to suggest a simple quality of life option to reset the stock return tracking data during play, or perhaps give a selectable option to only show stocks you currently have an existing stake in. As it is now, if you play the market a lot and over the course of the game invest in most of the companies in the game, then the stock return tab can get a little crowded and makes it harder to use when you really just want to track existing stakes. I'd love the option to either be able to reset it, or trim it to only show my current or more recent positions. Maybe have my old positions fall off of the display after a game year or something. I know you can set the displayed stocks to only show owned stocks in the display above it where you actually select the individual stock you want to buy/sell, but the stock returns gives information that the above doesn't, and I sometimes want to be able to tell more quickly without having to scroll through to check.

On a separate but marginally related topic, I kind of wish the stock graphs were more larger and more prominent. They graph is pretty small and it's not as easy to see the movement as I'd like it to be.

Thanks for considering!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: QOL reset stock returns option during play

Post by David »

This is a good suggestion that seems relatively easy to implement. I will recommend it to the dev team.