Poll: Bookmark window

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Would you want a bookmark window in the game?

Yes
40%
No. The dev team had better use their time to work on other more useful features.
40%
I have other opinions (Please post your opinions on this thread.)
20%

Total votes: 5

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Poll: Bookmark window

Post by David »

Would you like to request the dev team to implement a bookmark window letting you to bookmark firms, for revisiting them later conveniently.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: Poll: Bookmark window

Post by saffgee »

Yes this sounds like a great idea, but can I also request an additional change at the same time ?
I'd like to have all submenus and menus remember the setting you last chose and default back to that when you open it next. Currently some but not all of the menus exhibit this behaviour, but it is not consistent across all choice menus. This would make end game management a lot easier.
We also still need some minor improvements to menu choices overall though, for example one of the most useful ones would be when selecting a product to manufacture (but before confirming setup), the product detail should also show, so that you can see what the marketplace as a whole looks like. Currently a white field appears to the right, but I gather that is for tech - just an overview of the marketplace would aid enormously without having to continuously switch back and forth.
Also, as previously discussed many times I think, some sort of facility to make all fields in a farm select the same product should be a priority - currently this is still a very cumbersome mechanism and I am sure there must be a way to better solve it.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Poll: Bookmark window

Post by David »

I'd like to have all submenus and menus remember the setting you last chose and default back to that when you open it next. Currently some but not all of the menus exhibit this behaviour, but it is not consistent across all choice menus. This would make end game management a lot easier
Could you please post a list of those menus with consistency issues? I will then look at them.
when selecting a product to manufacture (but before confirming setup), the product detail should also show, so that you can see what the marketplace as a whole looks like. Currently a white field appears to the right, but I gather that is for tech - just an overview of the marketplace would aid enormously without having to continuously switch back and forth.
Actually, you could press the hotkey 'r' to switch to product detail report from the manufacturer's guide. It will select the same product. And you could easily switch back to the manufacturer's guide with the F1 key.