Saved Games

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
toquey

Saved Games

Post by toquey »

I just updated to 5.7.12 full install as I was having problems with the patch. Now for some reason my previous saved games don't show up. I can see them in the saved folder under windows explorer but the game screen does not see them. I saved a new game to make sure it still uses the same folder and it shows up right beside my old saved games. Can I do anything to get the new version to see the old saved games ?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Saved Games

Post by David »

Which version were you using before upgrading to v5.7.12?
toquey

Post by toquey »

David

Post by David »

The old save games are not compatible with the latest version 5.7.12.

If you want to continue to play the save games, you may download the old version v.5.6.23 installer from:
http://12299.cdn.beyondhosting.net/capl ... _v5623.exe
Malagar

Post by Malagar »

I have a similar problem. I save my game as challenge game but my last saving wont show up. I only get a save game which is - as far as I can see - the second latest one which i made. I have the actual version 5.7.12 and havent got any before (Iam new) ;)
David

Post by David »

Malagar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:51 pm I have a similar problem. I save my game as challenge game but my last saving wont show up. I only get a save game which is - as far as I can see - the second latest one which i made. I have the actual version 5.7.12 and havent got any before (Iam new) ;)
After you have saved it as a Challenge Game, you will have to load it from the Challenge Game menu. From the main menu, please select New Game -> Challenge Game -> press the button [Private Challenge Game] at the top-left of the screen.
Malagar

Post by Malagar »

That solved it. Thank you :)
toquey

Post by toquey »

If my saved games are compatible with the new version why cant I see them when they are all in same folder ??
David

Post by David »

toquey wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:12 pm If my saved games are compatible with the new version why cant I see them when they are all in same folder ??
Which version are you using now and which version were you using before for your save games?
toquey

Post by toquey »

Previous version was 5.6.23. Current version is 5.7.12. Your previous post said they are compatible but I still cant see them.