Minor QoL suggestions

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Faleya

Minor QoL suggestions

Post by Faleya »

Hey there.

after playing around with the game a bit I have some minor ideas that might improve the gameflow/satisfaction of the player:

- Display "average price paid for shares" on the stock market. By this I mean: I don't really care about the "lifetime return" of some company's shares, but if I could see what I paid on average for the shares I hold of said company, I'd find that much more useful.

- this one might not be quite as minor: similar to the rent for appartments/commercial buildings allow us to set prices for goods relative to the market. by that I mean allow me to "sticky" my "overall rating" relative to the "city rating": I might want to sell all my drugs and pills at 3-4 points higher than the city overall to increase my market share while my computers are already too popular for me to keep up, so here I just keep the value 2-5 below the "city rating". This could be evaluated at the start of each month to avoid loops/keep calculations to a reasonable level.

- if the above point is too difficult to implement/not something you want to, could we please get a checkbox like RCT had for the "same price across town"? (If for some weird reason you never played RCT, this is what I'm talking about: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]). Right now we have to set the price either in the store or the product details page, then set the price there to be the same across the city, then leave the product details page, select the next product, repeat. and the worst part: When you open a new store/add this product to another store in this city it doesn't use this already set price. I'd imagine this should be feasible to implement, if wanted.

I might add a few more suggestions depending on how these are received.

Faly

edit: does this forum not support spoiler tags? Or am I just dumb?