Space DLC

Suggestions for new DLC projects.
Frozencore

Space DLC

Post by Frozencore »

I didn't read many or any of the previous posts, but I might recommend a new level of elevation. What haven't you already accomplished in an earthly atmosphere? You have a loyal Capitalism following, so where can your opportunities take you? It might be Sci-Fi.

In the banking DLC, you gave us the international stock market, one worthy of time and financials to acquire. It was a very nice addition.

Would it be outside of the realm of possibility to envision a multi-planetary or solar system exchange? Perhaps an exploration, planetary terraform process, a settlement option, and then eventually a survivable atmosphere with a galactic market composing of multiple planets? While the markets on each planet might mimic each other, it's not so much about monetary value, it's about conquering opportunities. This could include values and items, outside of what we had known to be possible in our world.

You have done a wonderful job in replicating worldly opportunities on what we perceive as Earth. Would it be unrealistic to take us to the stars in a sci-fi fashion? Given your history and current result, I have faith you can deliver something to wow everyone that desires your content. More, we want more. What you provide is great. We simply crave more, and more, and more. This is a true sign of an outstanding developer.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Space DLC

Post by David »

Thanks for your suggestion.

I would recommend that you create a poll for your suggestion to gauge the community's interest in it. There would be a higher chance that the dev team will implement it if the interest level is high.

You could see some examples of the polls in the New DLC Suggestions forum at viewforum.php?f=49
Kristo
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by Kristo »

I think there's a potential in such idea for DLC, but on a larger scale - Transportation DLC or Logistics DLC. Transporatation industry is an important one in the modern world, and profitable too. Maybe the "space" part can appear in year 2020 and after RnD research and give boost to corporations working in such industry?
Joubarbe
Level 2 user

Post by Joubarbe »

Frozencore wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 am I didn't read many or any of the previous posts.
Real Estate DLC is likely to be the next one. I'd say it's more important than going to space :)
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

i think opening the first retail store on the moon would be cooler lol
David

Post by David »

Can this possibly be done in a MOD?
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

For sure it can - new graphics and a few new mechanics would be useful, but definitely doable...
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

being able to mod the landmap where you found new cities and the base game tileset would help with that, may be possible with your custom logic update
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:47 am being able to mod the landmap where you found new cities and the base game tileset would help with that, may be possible with your custom logic update
If anyone is serious about making such a mod, I would be happy to make an effort to persuade the dev team to add modding capability for land texture maps.