Poll: Business Relations

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Would you like to get more detailed information on current Business Relations?

Yes, it would definitely be a great help.
100%
No, there is no need for that.
No votes

Total votes: 21

Lerura
Level 3 user

Poll: Business Relations

Post by Lerura »

Under Corporations->Business Relations you are informed on YTD, Last Year and Lifetime Trade with each company.
And you might spot that you are currently having business relations with a few companies, intended or not.

But there is nowhere where you can see whether you are buying or selling products from them, nor what's actually traded.

It would be nice to have a screen where all current business relations were listed, including those with a seaport.

The only option you have now is to go though all sales and purchase unit in all firms to check if this is the firm that causes the business relation.
Especially when using the larger mods, it would mean that you have to check maybe 5 units, in each of your maybe 500 firms.
Last edited by Lerura on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Business Relations

Post by David »

I would recommend that you create a poll for your suggestion to gauge the community's interest in it. There would be a higher chance that the dev team will implement it if the interest level is high.

You could see some examples of the polls in the Suggestions forum at viewforum.php?f=14
VelTraher
Level 2 user

Post by VelTraher »

Lerura wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:34 pm Under Corporations->Business Relations you are informed on YTD, Last Year and Lifetime Trade with each company.
And you might spot that you are currently having business relations with a few companies, intended or not.

But there is nowhere where you can see whether you are buying or selling products from them, nor what's actually traded.

It would be nice to have a screen where all current busuness relations was listed, including those with a seaport.

The only option you have now i to go though all sales and purchase unit in all firms to check if this is the firm that causes the business relation.
Especially when using the larger mods, it would means that you have to check maybe 5 units, in each of your maybe 500 firms.
I would also like more information about B2B relationships
Lerura
Level 3 user

Post by Lerura »

I have added a poll to the suggestions.
Brutus
Level 4 user

Re: Poll: Business Relations

Post by Brutus »

Ooh I love this suggestion. That's the kind of stuff that gets my rocks off 8-)

Seriously this is the good stuff that is super useful and interesting to see.

Imagine if you focus your corporation on manufacturing and try to skip retail and leave that to the AI's, then this information is absolutely gorgeous to look at and immerse yourself in.

Most games though I'm on ''Internal Sale'' only and try to protect everything like a hawk and keep the AI's out of every business venture I am in. I shall not give them a single dime if I can avoid it :lol:
sofrade
Level 2 user

Post by sofrade »

Has this been taken into account by the Dev team ? or do we need to discuss more ?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

sofrade wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:58 pm Has this been taken into account by the Dev team ? or do we need to discuss more ?
It would be good to see more discussions on this, including suggestions on the interfaces for displaying the details of the business relations.

And the more positive votes the poll receives, the higher the chance the dev team will implement it.