1.971 errors

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
tfjkw

1.971 errors

Post by tfjkw »

As an experiment I hired a COO, set all factories, retail stores, and mines under her control, and then this error occurred.
error-1.png
error-1.png (409.03 KiB) Viewed 877 times
The lower part of the statistics feed in the right-hand corner of the screen fails to retract. It only seems to occur when a window has been opened.
error-2.png
error-2.png (641.38 KiB) Viewed 874 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: 1.971 errors

Post by David »

As an experiment I hired a COO, set all factories, retail stores, and mines under her control, and then this error occurred.
Could you provide me with your saved game with this error via Dropbox?

You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487

The lower part of the statistics feed in the right-hand corner of the screen fails to retract. It only seems to occur when a window has been opened.
Could you please explain the problem in more detail?
tfjkw

Post by tfjkw »

The lower part of the statistics feed fails to retract when I click on the [+/-] button. It only happens when I click on the button while a window (in this case, the Stock Exchange) is active. When I'm in the main map the button works just fine.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

tfjkw wrote:The lower part of the statistics feed fails to retract when I click on the [+/-] button. It only happens when I click on the button while a window (in this case, the Stock Exchange) is active. When I'm in the main map the button works just fine.
This will be fixed in the next patch.