Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.04 full version installer now available

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.04 full version installer now available

Post by David »

Latest update: please note that the post-release beta version has been rolled out for release. Please download the latest Release version 6.7.04 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=8116

If you want to continue to use your save games from post-release beta version in the Release version, you could copy the save game files from C:\Users\<your Windows username>\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta to C:\Users\<your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.04 full version installer has been released.

To install it, download it from https://caplab.b-cdn.net/CapLab_Post_Re ... taller.exe and run the installer.

New Features and Improvements:

New Building Graphics
New graphics for the Jewelry and Watch Store

New Product Type: Smart Watch
You will be able to produce Smart Watches in this version.

The option to research Smart Watches will be available in 2010 if its research prerequisite (Smart Phones) has been invented already.

Improved Main Menu
The Main Menu has been partially redesigned. The DLC and MOD buttons have been integrated into the core main menu area. The [Options] allows you to change the screen resolution and adjust the audio volume.

New Feature for Banking and Finance DLC

Acquire Companies That Are Facing Bankruptcy

When this setting is enabled, when a company is on the brink of bankruptcy, you will be given the option to rescue it by acquiring all the shares of the company.

For details, please see: https://www.capitalismlab.com/acquire-c ... ankruptcy/

Improvements
Improved the save game function with more efficient memory management (thus reducing the chance of getting out of memory error when saving an extremely large save game.)

When an AI person offers to buy stocks from the player, if the player rejects the offer, the same AI person will not ask again until at least 6 months later.

The interface of the Purchasing Unit has been improved.

Improved Game Setting
Added a Very Low option for the “City Initial Cash Level” setting on the New Game Setting menu’s City Economic Simulation DLC page. Cities will have a higher tendency to issue bonds with this setting.

New Script Variables:

[SPECIAL RULES]
Retail Cost Modifier=<50 to 500>

It modifies the setup and operating costs of all retail stores. The default value is 100. New costs = <this variable> / 100

It is implemented based on the user suggestion at
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8007&p=34392#p34392

[Banking and Finance DLC]
Acquire Companies Facing Bankruptcy=<Yes, No>
When this setting is enabled, when a company is facing bankruptcy, you will be given the option to rescue it by acquiring all the shares of the company.

Bug Fixes
Fixed the bug with the factory capacity modifier script variable, as reported in memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3163

Fixed the issue described in the user post viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8005&p=34360#p34360
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.00 full version installer now available

Post by paulwoman »

Thanks for the update.

There are the files for translate the
transdate.png
transdate.png (1.96 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
Here are my files to translate the menu. Would it be possible to tell me which ones I don't need anymore and / or which need to be updated?

Also, where is the hall of fame ?

David

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.00 full version installer now available

Post by David »

The following images are the new ones.

For the existing ones, you can look at their images, if they are no longer displayed on the main menu, you can delete them.
Attachments
new menu images.jpg
new menu images.jpg (18.27 KiB) Viewed 6408 times
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

is there a script setting for acquire companies facing bankruptcy, city initial cash and retail index ?
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.03 full version installer now available

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:18 am
Improvement

A new Windows icon for the game.

Note : I had to close my session and open another one. Otherwise, the previous icon would come back no matter how many times I reinstalled.

By the way, I'm wondering if it would be possible to have an installer only with the new launcher WITHOUT the game data.

As it is, this means that I would have to reinstall the language pack if the menus, tutorials and scenarios have been translated and it could be painful to have to do it every time the game is updated...

Thanks again,it's very convenient
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.03 full version installer now available

Post by cantdownloadit »

subsidiaries still build commercial firms with real estate disabled
stockrpg

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.04 full version installer now available

Post by stockrpg »

An error will occur when building an in-game warehouse.

Error On File : FIRM3.CPP
Line : 1073
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.7.04 full version installer now available

Post by David »

stockrpg wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:10 am An error will occur when building an in-game warehouse.

Error On File : FIRM3.CPP
Line : 1073
The bug has been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.7.05 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=8116
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

I think that this topic can go to "topic" and be remove from the "announcement" :)