Subsidiary CEOs bugs

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
Karim1812001

Subsidiary CEOs bugs

Post by Karim1812001 »

Good evening everyone, i hope you are doing fine.
I purchased the Subsidiary DLC yesterday along with the game (The last version I guess), I really like it, the realism and all, we can see that a lot of work have been done by the developers. However I have a slight problem, Whenever I want to create a specialized subsidiary, of communication devices for example, I face these problems :
  • My CEO keeps building farms and selling livestock although the scope of production is only "Communication device", I suppose it's due to the fact that there is no option to prevent him from producing livestock (at the opposite of normal products that can be disabled using the scope of production)
  • Whenever I want to launch a real estate company, my CEO keeps buying land and no building
Except this, I simply adore the game and the DLCs
Thanks in advance
Karim1812001

Re: Subsidiary CEOs bugs

Post by Karim1812001 »

I have seen in previous threads that the administrators ask certain question, and here is my answer in advance :
-I'm using the last version
-I'm not using mods
-I didn't keep saves but it's a problem that keeps repeating regardless
Thanks in advance
Karim1812001

Post by Karim1812001 »

Here are several new problems met, hopefully the developers could solve them in the future :
-When I activate the internal sale option for a sub, I can't sell to another company nor another sub
-I created a pure retail subsidiary for my products, unfortunately the CEO doesn't recognize my products as an "Own firm products" and hence doesn't automatically link them with the retail stores although the "Group" option is activated

(I will modify the message as things progress)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Karim1812001 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:34 pm Whenever I want to launch a real estate company, my CEO keeps buying land and no building[/list]
It could be due to that the your subsidiary company did not have enough cash.

I started a game to test this by setting the Competitor Start-up Capital to Very High and the AI was able to build apartments on the land it bought. Attached is a screenshot from the game.
Attachments
AI real estate.jpg
AI real estate.jpg (629.44 KiB) Viewed 4242 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Karim1812001 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:13 pm Here are several new problems met, hopefully the developers could solve them in the future :
-When I activate the internal sale option for a sub, I can't sell to another company nor another sub
You could enable the "Group" option on the subsidiary firms - please see the attached screenshot. It will then sell products to other subsidiary companies within the group.
Attachments
groupButton.jpg
groupButton.jpg (169.62 KiB) Viewed 4240 times
Karim1812001

Post by Karim1812001 »

Thank you a lot David, indeed for the first one it makes a lot of sense, I may try next time with a huge budget. For the second one, I didn't know that function before, thank you again