Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.15 Patch

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.09 Patch

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:41 pm When using mods such as RW 1.2 i get multiple options for same thing in internet companies see screenshot below, each option appears in the list 3 times with the mod installed (normally it ends with video but as you can see here, the option for search engine appears a second time)

Image2.jpg

Edit also while using mods, the slider lets you pick 0 competitors, though of course this doesnt given zero when game starts
This will be fixed in the next update v9.1.10.
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.10 Patch

Post by Neiwin »

With the new patch 9.1.10 I get always this error with diffrent codes after hitting the build menu. Base game and MOD`s.
CTD 9.1.10.png
CTD 9.1.10.png (20.51 KiB) Viewed 71722 times
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.10 Patch

Post by David »

Neiwin wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:43 am With the new patch 9.1.10 I get always this error with diffrent codes after hitting the build menu. Base game and MOD`s.
CTD 9.1.10.png
We have just fixed the bug. Please use this new patch v9.1.10B from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=9149
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.10B Patch

Post by cantdownloadit »

clicking the X to close this window doesnt do anything (after clicking on a mansion that is for sale)
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg (22.71 KiB) Viewed 71697 times
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:20 pm clicking the X to close this window doesnt do anything (after clicking on a mansion that is for sale)

Image2.jpg
We will fix this in the next update v9.1.11.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

I'm curious regarding the action of the cancel button here.

i would have expected cancel to take you back to the previous screen and leave it producing whatever it was making before.

Yet if you click cancel it cancels the actual production and removes the button that allows you choose production. So if you click cancel, you have to then let the game run, so it starts producing the default product, before the choose production button reappears.

So if cancel is intended to cancel the active production, it seems illogical that doing so removes choose production button, but i cant believe cancel is intended to actually cancel production, as the game will after 10 seconds or so automatically produce something from the inputs given anyway.
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (175.51 KiB) Viewed 71663 times
(This of course only applies when several products use same ingredients).
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

Two Window mode setting gets forgotten
Here I disable 2 window mode, save the game and when I reload it is enabled again.
Image5.jpg
Image5.jpg (74.63 KiB) Viewed 71659 times
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:34 pm I'm curious regarding the action of the cancel button here.

i would have expected cancel to take you back to the previous screen and leave it producing whatever it was making before.

Yet if you click cancel it cancels the actual production and removes the button that allows you choose production. So if you click cancel, you have to then let the game run, so it starts producing the default product, before the choose production button reappears.

So if cancel is intended to cancel the active production, it seems illogical that doing so removes choose production button, but i cant believe cancel is intended to actually cancel production, as the game will after 10 seconds or so automatically produce something from the inputs given anyway.

Image1.jpg

(This of course only applies when several products use same ingredients).
This has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.11 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=9149
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:44 pm Two Window mode setting gets forgotten
Here I disable 2 window mode, save the game and when I reload it is enabled again.

Image5.jpg
This has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.11 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=9149
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.11 Patch

Post by cantdownloadit »

Every time the game tells me a new resources is discovered it force the layout plan window to close which makes loading saved plans awkward, especially at the start when all the map resources are being discovered. (not sure if this is the only news notification that does this).