Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.15 Patch

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.11 Patch

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:13 pm Every time the game tells me a new resources is discovered it force the layout plan window to close which makes loading saved plans awkward, especially at the start when all the map resources are being discovered. (not sure if this is the only news notification that does this).
I didn't experience this problem in the same situation. Did that occur to you every time or just occasionally?
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

David wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:48 am
cantdownloadit wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:13 pm Every time the game tells me a new resources is discovered it force the layout plan window to close which makes loading saved plans awkward, especially at the start when all the map resources are being discovered. (not sure if this is the only news notification that does this).
I didn't experience this problem in the same situation. Did that occur to you every time or just occasionally?
I just tried on factory and it doesn't happen then tried on department store and it happened every time with department store
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:20 pm
I just tried on factory and it doesn't happen then tried on department store and it happened every time with department store
This bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v.9.1.12.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.12 Patch

Post by cantdownloadit »

is it just me or are city mayors too efficient at building housing now ? a lot of the time I find ai companies build commercial buildings but no apartments at all ?

I started a game with 19 real estate companies and after 10 years none had built any apartments, and after twenty only one firm had apartments, some of which were still empty 5 years after being built.
Last edited by cantdownloadit on Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

i get this error just occasionally when changing from 1 mod to another, but the next time it works fine, so unsure what would be causing this one (in this case using RW) - no way ive found to predict when it might happen
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg (28.23 KiB) Viewed 65512 times
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:22 pm i get this error just occasionally when changing from 1 mod to another, but the next time it works fine, so unsure what would be causing this one (in this case using RW) - no way ive found to predict when it might happen

Image2.jpg
We will look into it.

If you could find a consistent way for triggering this issue, please let me know.
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:16 pm is it just me or are city mayors too efficient at building housing now ? a lot of the time I find ai companies build commercial buildings but no apartments at all ?

I started a game with 19 real estate companies and after 10 years none had built any apartments, and after twenty only one firm had apartments, some of which were still empty 5 years after being built.
I've forwarded this to the dev team.
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:16 pm is it just me or are city mayors too efficient at building housing now ? a lot of the time I find ai companies build commercial buildings but no apartments at all ?

The new update v9.1.13 has improved this.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.13 Patch

Post by cantdownloadit »

good to see more firms building them, i do like those property squares the AI builds they look cool

they might need a bit more guidance where to build them for customer satisfaction though - assuming all the building stats like shopping convenience affect things
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (333.76 KiB) Viewed 65415 times
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.13 Patch

Post by cantdownloadit »

I think this was caused by something in the building menu
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (8.83 KiB) Viewed 65371 times
Last edited by cantdownloadit on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.