Details of the new Export Company feature in the next major version 10.0

Suggestions for new DLC projects.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Details of the new Export Company feature in the next major version 10.0

Post by David »

The next major version of Capitalism Lab, which would be version 10.0, will introduce the new Export Company feature for the Experimental DLC.

The export company lets you:
>Find buyers worldwide through the Export Client Search
>Set up deals to sell products overseas
>Link export deals to your production facilities
>Generate sales beyond local market limitations, especially for raw materials and semi-products.

Check out the preview page for screenshots and details on how the Export Company can expand your business at:
https://www.capitalismlab.com/export-company/

Opening your business to the world brings new opportunities. The Export Company gives you the tools to capitalize on demand globally and offers a strategic growth opportunity to scale your operations in Survival mode.
Attachments
Export_company7.png
Export_company7.png (166.12 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Export_company2.png
Export_company2.png (81.72 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Export_Company_Building.png
Export_Company_Building.png (110.75 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Details of the new Export Company feature in the next major version 10.0

Post by rafaeltodero »

I really liked what I just read.

I hope to test it out in the future to see what the overall gameplay is like.

As for the Pontos idea, it was sensational. :mrgreen:

Suggestion 1 :

In the future, if possible, there could also be a financial crisis or wars abroad.

In the event of a financial crisis, the price paid by customers would decrease slightly.

Or, for example, in the event of war, the exporting company would receive a better price and a larger quantity for a certain product.

This would also betray a very interesting dynamism.

For this type of event, there may be an on/off option if the player does not want to play with this type of event.

I know it's still too early for these suggestions. However, I will record my thoughts here.
Shamalau12

Post by Shamalau12 »

This is great news !

I really look forward to this update. Capitalism Lab has grown as one of my favorite games ever since my purchase 1 or 2 years ago.

I have a few questions and suggestions.

1) To what extent could those sales amount to ? Can I export for hundreds of millions worth of products ?

2) Does it affect the global stock market ?

3) Have you deliberately made it so that warehouse cannot be used as an export base for balance reasons ?

As stated, I'm excited about the news !
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Shamalau12 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:00 pm 1) To what extent could those sales amount to ? Can I export for hundreds of millions worth of products ?
Please see https://www.capitalismlab.com/export-company/

On the last section of the web page, you will see:
Daily Export Demand
The quantity the export client is willing to purchase daily, which is based on the product’s quality rating.

Shamalau12 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:00 pm 2) Does it affect the global stock market ?
No.
Shamalau12 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:00 pm 3) Have you deliberately made it so that warehouse cannot be used as an export base for balance reasons ?
Since the purchase quantity are based on the product’s quality rating, it doesn't matter whether the products are supplied from warehouses or factories.