We propose eco-friendly policies.

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
stockrpg

We propose eco-friendly policies.

Post by stockrpg »

1. I would like you to regulate industries that cause environmental pollution such as factories, farms, and mines as an initial setting in major urban CBDs and core areas.
-> The CBD and core areas of the main city center are important spaces for residential, commercial and cultural activities for citizens. The presence of polluting industries in these areas can adversely affect the health and quality of life of citizens. Therefore, there is a need for environmental pollution industry regulation for major urban CBDs and core areas.

2. I would like you to add an eco-friendly factory.
-> In order to operate an eco-friendly factory, there are disadvantages such as higher fixed costs and lower production efficiency compared to existing factories, but I hope that it will be free from regulations because it does not cause environmental pollution.

3. Lastly, if you want to operate a factory, you should directly supply water, natural gas, electricity, etc., and add penalties if you do not operate.

If the suggested items are added, I think the game will be more realistic.
sot232

Re: We propose eco-friendly policies.

Post by sot232 »

I love your idea.
MrNeko

Re: We propose eco-friendly policies.

Post by MrNeko »

True capitalist do not care about nature ! Only Money ! Only profit ! Burn the Nature !
*Sarcasm picture ... or no ?*