COO

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
Mobile One

COO

Post by Mobile One »

Hey all I have a question,
Is there any way to set the COO to only look after some factories/retail stores or if I hire one does he look after them all in every city?
Boxster77
Level 3 user

Re: COO

Post by Boxster77 »

You will need to go to a store or factory and then open the window for the firm. If you click your picture in the top left it will open a window asking you to let your COO run this firm. After clicking let him run this firm. You will see his picture in the top left. If you want him to run all your firms you can click his picture again and it will open that window up again and you can tell him to run all your firms or let you run that firm click your picture and select let me run all and it will turn him off on all. If you go to the window that shows all of your factories you will see the ones he is in control of because it will say Delegated below the firm's picture on the white tab. If you hire a COO and do not tell him to run a firm I am not sure if he does anything at all except waste your money. No need to hire a marketing person because COO does it for you also.
Mobile One

Re: COO

Post by Mobile One »

Wow i did not know that! thank you so much! :mrgreen: