Duplicating Factory requires manually upgrading tech

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
SnowXy0
Level 2 user

Duplicating Factory requires manually upgrading tech

Post by SnowXy0 »

I duplicated a factory firm and built it in a different city, I would expect the factory to use the highest tech associated with the company.
But the result is that the factory takes the product level (RealWorld).

For example in RealWorld Mod Smartphone has like 3-4 levels, and each level has a number associated with it. And lets say the current tech of company is 250 and the highest unlocked product is iPhone(with tech 200). The factory will use 200 and require the player to manually upgrade tech, for each manufacturing box. Seems a bit tedious and was wondering if it is intentional.

Game Version: 9.1.65
RealWorld Mod 12.00
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Duplicating Factory requires manually upgrading tech

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game. Please provide a screenshot showing the factory with the issue.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
SnowXy0
Level 2 user

Re: Duplicating Factory requires manually upgrading tech

Post by SnowXy0 »

As the file is large, here is a link to the file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hgLQmW ... sp=sharing

I took the KP Corp Factory 021(Atlanta) clicked the relocate icon and duplicated the firm in a different city.
The result was production of the tablet to set tech at 100 instead of 180(current tech known).
And so requires the user to manually upgrade tech for each manufacturing unit to the current known tech.