Portuguese Localization

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by David »

BrasiiLeiirO wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:44 pm https://ibb.co/ctbkD3B

does not work here, any tips?
I can open the game.
but then try to set up a game or play scenarios or even tutorial game falls.

And there's always another mistake
Are you using any translation file?

If so, did you download the translation file from https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/?

It looks like that the translation files was not applied correctly. So I would suggest that you download and apply it again.
LexColth
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:19 pm

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by LexColth »

I have the same problem, when I put the translation I downloaded in the game, it gives an error! I did all the correct procedure, but when I try to start the error game. I have difficulty playing in English, I bought the game to be able to play with the translation, it was difficult to play.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by David »

Please do the following:

 
1) Please download Capitalism Lab installer from the following link and re-install the game:

https://caplab.b-cdn.net/Capitalism_Lab_Installer.exe

2) Download the translation file from: https://caplab.b-cdn.net/translate/Braz ... nslate.rar

3) Unpack the downloaded translation RAR file into your Capitalism Lab folder.If you are not sure where your Capitalism Lab folder is located, you may right-click on the Capitalism Lab program icon on Windows and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the Capitalism Lab program folder.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by paulwoman »

These translations are very old and many features are not translated.

If you're interested in doing a "clean" translation, I've created a post to help each other.

viewtopic.php?p=33072#p33072
Last edited by paulwoman on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fixgamer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by fixgamer »

Aqui tbm da esse erro, acabei de comprar o jogo e nao consigo traduzir :cry:
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by paulwoman »

fixgamer wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:02 pm Aqui tbm da esse erro, acabei de comprar o jogo e nao consigo traduzir :cry:
paulwoman wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:05 pm If you're interested in doing a "clean" translation, I've created a post to help each other.
viewtopic.php?p=33072#p33072
Do you want do these translation ? If you want, I can send you a zip with the all the files to translate for OmegaT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv79R9Sp6E
fixgamer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by fixgamer »

aqui da o mesmo erro
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Portuguese Localization

Post by paulwoman »

I make a repo in github https://github.com/paulwoman/Capitalism_Lab_ENG_to_PT to make easier a collaboration

You'll need install the OmegaT 5.2.0 with JRE or JRE 64 https://omegat.org/download

You can see the base to translate with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv79R9Sp6E

I make a repo in github https://github.com/paulwoman/Capitalism_Lab_ENG_to_PT

look there to find out how to use it.

https://youtu.be/IU-BA6oQHBA

Give me your username of github and go to discord https://discord.gg/HdFHkbh
Post Reply