Page 2 of 2

Re: Business Journal (Video)

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:39 am
by therealevan

Re: Business Journal (Video)

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:22 pm
by counting
The left and right cropping is fixed, but the bottom and top are still cut off along with the bottom tool bar and information , I think the screen capturing border still need to be tweaked.

Re: Business Journal (Video)

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:24 pm
by therealevan
Hm weird I thought I had it fixed.. Grrr..

Re: Business Journal (Video)

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 pm
by counting
Usually takes a couple of times to get it tweaked right.

Re: Business Journal (Video)

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:02 am
by David
I have posted your Business Journal #2 video on Capitalism Facebook page as well:
https://www.facebook.com/capitalism2

Re: Business Journal (Video)

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 am
by therealevan
David wrote:I have posted your Business Journal #2 video on Capitalism Facebook page as well:
https://www.facebook.com/capitalism2

Awesome thanks again.