Page 2 of 3
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6 (HUGE NEW UPDATE 27.01)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:45 am
by Dav3
v0.6a released! 31.01.15.
View page 1 for download. 
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6 (HUGE NEW UPDATE 27.01!)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:16 am
by David
I have posted the news about your new MOD update at the official Capitalism Lab facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/capitalism2
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6 (HUGE NEW UPDATE 27.01!)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:16 pm
by Abefar
Looks really great! amazing stuff

Thanks for doing this

. Im definitely going to try it out.
One question though. How does this affect the AI? Or does it makes the game easier somehow? I was thinking it will be easier when you have more products to choose from and therefore less competetion?
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6 (HUGE NEW UPDATE 27.01!)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:16 pm
by Dav3
I didnt really changed anything regarding the AI only tweaked the silicon product importance for them, so now they will produce it too where before they would ignore that semiproduct.
I wouldn't say that the game is easier in the way that there is less competition because the AI can sell the new products too if they have the raw materials to produce them.
I think you referring to the fact that there are more products ingame so it should be easier to make a ton of cash which I tried to balance out by needing mostly three raw materials to produce a product.
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6a (HUGE NEW UPDATE 31.01!)
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:04 am
by jmhemsley
Hi Dav3
While playing with the latest version (v0.6a), I noticed that the image for "Leather Belt" has been replaced with the image for Automobile.
Thanks for making this great mod. I love all of the products.
Are you open for suggestions for new products?
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6a (HUGE NEW UPDATE 31.01!)
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:13 pm
by Dav3
Hey, I noticed the same bug but I cannot get behind the reason for this. I already checked the product pictures and documents of them which seems to be fine too.
What helped me was to uncheck (reset) the mod in the menu and put it back on seems to fix that bug temporarily. I will try investigate the reason behind this.
Im very open for new product suggestions

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6a (HUGE NEW UPDATE 31.01!)
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:34 pm
by olegmaisak
Hello! Thank you for the mod!
After several hours of playing the error occurred (see screenshot).
Town::town_item()
It appears at the end of game month (31 of march on the screenshot) when any shop/factory is open.
Here (
https://www.facebook.com/capitalism2/ph ... 426826558/) a person say he use Products mod, and the same error appears.
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6a (HUGE NEW UPDATE 31.01!)
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 pm
by Dav3
I have really no idea what could cause this. I would assume that this has something to do with the updates of the game which maybe breaks the mod in some kind of way?
I tried it with my updated version of the mod and still got the crash on the 31 of march. I think David should look into this bug I will contact him about this/or he can answer here
in the forum.
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6a (HUGE NEW UPDATE 31.01!)
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:37 am
by David
This has been fixed in the latest patch v2.6.34 which can be downloaded from:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=2331
Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.6a (HUGE NEW UPDATE 31.01!)
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:15 pm
by olegmaisak