I wonder how to add a new store.

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
User avatar
smith121362
Level 2 user
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: I wonder how to add a new store.

Post by smith121362 »

I agree. I would like to see more types of stores such as a tobacco shop, meat market (butcher shop), Farmers Market (fruits & veg.).
counting
Level 8 user
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:44 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: I wonder how to add a new store.

Post by counting »

What's the latest progress on this? Any news or new idea?

Or should we make this a poll? Changing image, size, class, names, price, overhead, what parameters can be modded? default traffic follow? default throughput?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Reply