Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 pm
Thank you for the images. We are getting closer and closer to more and more personalized versions in different languages. I have had contact with the Japanese team and it has been very useful.
Can we have "official photoshop" files of the different images for the tutorials, scenarios and menus that we have when we start the game and change the game options? I would like to be able to see instead of "load game", "load a game" and different translations depending on what is written.
To be clear, I'd like to have the various "important" files located in the "image" and "if" folders.
Thanks.
Can we have "official photoshop" files of the different images for the tutorials, scenarios and menus that we have when we start the game and change the game options? I would like to be able to see instead of "load game", "load a game" and different translations depending on what is written.
To be clear, I'd like to have the various "important" files located in the "image" and "if" folders.
Thanks.