Re: Change in tutorial 6 Stock Market
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:59 pm
Because of the ia's initial error, I don't "really" buy the shares when asked.
https://youtu.be/H3CZ-ymEsg8
https://youtu.be/H3CZ-ymEsg8
Capitalism 2 and Capitalism Lab Official Forum
https://capitalism2.com/forum/
Thanks. It will be in the next version 9.1.16.Neiwin wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:36 pm Hi,
thank you very much for the quick and good reply.
@David please exchange this in the next version.
t_game.txt
Thanks. We will generate new speech based on these updated files for the next full version 9.1.16.Neiwin wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:04 pm I have tested the new (german) tutorials. And made some changes.
tut german.zip
We will try to fix them in v9.1.16. Please test them by then.Neiwin wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:04 pm This problem is not fixed yet. The dot and circunflex reading.
https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... 190#p39214
The new patch v9.1.16 will have the fix for this.paulwoman wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:59 pm Because of the ia's initial error, I don't "really" buy the shares when asked.
https://youtu.be/H3CZ-ymEsg8