Page 3 of 3

Re: LabMANAGER - play multiple mods at the same time!

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:41 pm
by misieq666
Hello, everone.
It's my first post on this forum.

I would like to ask if anybody tried to work with Lab Manager with latest game release ? For me like for Previous colleague program does not scan anyof my mods installed.
I've tried verious methods, in game folde, in mod folder, copy mods to lab manager folder. - without any effect...

Will be nice if some more experienced users could help here.
Thanks !

Re: LabMANAGER - play multiple mods at the same time!

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:20 pm
by Miyaka_the_hero
I'm having the exact same problem and I've done everything you've done. I hope there is a fix or solution for this.

Re: LabMANAGER - play multiple mods at the same time!

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:10 am
by cantdownloadit
this may obsolete now if you cant make it work, there are now new folders in mods and stuff