Page 6 of 19
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:01 am
by Jason
Hi,
First off, I think this is an awesome mod. It just needs to have the arms industry stuff added to be even better. That said, I have been running into an issue. This may be an installation problem also as this is the first mod I have tried. After about 20-30 minutes of gameplay, the game simply crashes with no warning, destroying everything I have done. Any help with this issue would be awesome. I have never had this issue with vanilla Cap Lab.
Add on: I noticed in the above post they noticed it happens in connection with vehicles. I realized that is when it happened both times. I was just getting into the auto industry when it crashed.
Later add on: I have verified it is the car. I started a game from scratch, built a factory, got all the generic car parts and started a car and as soon as the first one is done the game crashes.
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:42 am
by David
This is a bug with MODs. We will work on a fix that makes CapLab compatible with such MODs.
We have just released the new patch v2.6.30 which fixes this bug. You can download it from:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=2331
Please note that the bug fix will only take effect on a new game.
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:47 am
by dimon22
The link above for the mod source files does not seem to work anymore...
Could you post an update, please?
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 am
by 010000
Hello !, the game crash
jobs array error - max jobs exceeded
Game Version: 2.6.30
Mod Version 6.70
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:19 am
by David
We will investigate the problem.
Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment and let me know the steps for triggering the bug with the save game?
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 pm
by seong1972
Hello,
For a car manufacturing CRASH problem,
is it only fixed for "New Game"?
and if it is, do you have any plan of fixing for "Loaded Game" ?
if you have no plan for Loaded Game in the near future,
I'll abandon all the previously saved data, and considering start again.
(as for me, the saved data is too good to abandon,..)
Thanks for your good support for CAP II Lab, and MOD.
I'm very happy to play Cap II Lab Game.
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:35 pm
by Stratos
MOD works fine but cities not loaded although it is included in the rar....any suggestion please?
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:16 pm
by aadje93
Stratos wrote:MOD works fine but cities not loaded although it is included in the rar....any suggestion please?
place the script in my documents -> my games -> cap-lab -> script
Then in-game custom game -> load script and select it

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:40 pm
by megapolis
dimon22 wrote:The link above for the mod source files does not seem to work anymore...
Could you post an update, please?
I double this request. Piemario, please share the latest sources with release. And thanks for your work!
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.70 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:48 pm
by piermario
Ciao this is RealWorld Mod 7.02.
I'm close to the limits of mod system due the huge number of products added.
I also changed some products name, rebalanced all, change some pictures etc etc etc...... you have to explore it!
It's full compatible wit capitalism lab release 2.6.30.
I wait some feedback.
Enjoy!
http://www.filedropper.com/realworld702
P.s: later i will share also the entire mod folder!