Page 9 of 19
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:48 am
by 010000
Hello !, the game crash
jobs array error - max jobs exceeded
Game Version: 2.6.30
Mod Version 6.70
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:05 am
by David
The "max job exceeded" bug has been fixed in the latest version 2.6.33.
For the RESXL bug, I tested it many times but couldn't trigger it. Our programmer ended up adding extra checking code into 2.6.33. If it happens again on your computer, there will be additional debug info, which you could capture the screenshot and send it to us for further investigation.
Latest v2.6.33 patch can be downloaded from:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=2331
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 pm
by msuddd
I would like to say that this mod is excellent, the only thing that has the possibility of letting it down is that , due to the sheer number of products , you never get a situation where the AI competition produces the majority of products. I have asked the devs if this is possible, they have said that it may well be in a future release. I think increasing the max number of competitors would take this mod from being great to stellar! [please see post in mod section regarding max competitor value]
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:32 am
by aadje93
msuddd wrote:I would like to say that this mod is excellent, the only thing that has the possibility of letting it down is that , due to the sheer number of products , you never get a situation where the AI competition produces the majority of products. I have asked the devs if this is possible, they have said that it may well be in a future release. I think increasing the max number of competitors would take this mod from being great to stellar! [please see post in mod section regarding max competitor value]
Max competitor doesnt add anything, just more production by competitors

. Now they are retail/tech/stock focussed. How about a wholesale focussed compnay?
For instance;
Microsoft doesn't have shops, (at least not in The Netherlands)
Apple does (and made some pretty dammn nice profits last quarter

)
Unilever (food company) doesn't have shops,
Nestlé doesnt have retail shops
etc, etc, etc,
Edit, i meant, max competitor only adds more competitors which on there own won't grow that big (just use local competition high for that) I meant that competitors themselfs should be "product group" focussed, like nestle producing all products from the food/beverage/snacks. And "GM" producing all car stuff, intel/dell/hp/microsoft producing all computer stuff etc. Not dell selling cars and GM having pig farms

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:44 pm
by czurcz
aadje93 wrote:
Max competitor doesnt add anything, just more production by competitors

. Now they are retail/tech/stock focussed. How about a wholesale focussed compnay?
For instance;
Microsoft doesn't have shops, (at least not in The Netherlands)
Apple does (and made some pretty dammn nice profits last quarter

)
Unilever (food company) doesn't have shops,
Nestlé doesnt have retail shops
etc, etc, etc,
+1
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:58 pm
by piermario
Ciao to all,
i want inform that the realworld mod, thanks to big work by megapolis, will be totally re-balanced, we are working on it.
We will release new updated version as soon as possible.
Piermario & Megapolis
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:05 pm
by aadje93
piermario wrote:Ciao to all,
i want inform that the realworld mod, thanks to big work by megapolis, will be totally re-balanced, we are working on it.
We will release new updated version as soon as possible.
Piermario & Megapolis
Great to hear! We are looking forward to it, maybe a bigger car industry is nice, but i'm still learning the game

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:32 am
by David
msuddd wrote:I would like to say that this mod is excellent, the only thing that has the possibility of letting it down is that , due to the sheer number of products , you never get a situation where the AI competition produces the majority of products. I have asked the devs if this is possible, they have said that it may well be in a future release. I think increasing the max number of competitors would take this mod from being great to stellar! [please see post in mod section regarding max competitor value]
I think one of the solutions would be to set a significant number of the products to require inventions. This will greatly reduce the number of product types available for production in the beginning of the game and thus making competition much more intense.
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:58 pm
by seregarsp
Hi, thnx for a great mod!
I use REALWORLD MOD 7.02 and game ver 2.634.
I'am install game, download full folder 7.02, unpack it folder MOD, 2 scripts file copy to Script folder, and start game.
In game i choose MOD, start custom game and have one little problem - i can't use some products, for a sample i can't do Electronic components and many many others products on fabric ((
What am I doing wrong?
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 7.02 by Piermario
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:33 pm
by aadje93
seregarsp wrote:Hi, thnx for a great mod!
I use REALWORLD MOD 7.02 and game ver 2.634.
I'am install game, download full folder 7.02, unpack it folder MOD, 2 scripts file copy to Script folder, and start game.
In game i choose MOD, start custom game and have one little problem - i can't use some products, for a sample i can't do Electronic components and many many others products on fabric ((
What am I doing wrong?
you need to manually set the production processes

. Set the inputs right, and manually set manufacturing people to the right product
Greetings
Aadje93