Page 1 of 1

New Product class not appearing in factory build class

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2024 10:22 pm
by alpha117
I've created a new Product class called COSTA Products, which will have all the Costa Coffee products. I have a few so far, just to test the process.

Image

I can then sell these products in various service and retails stores, this seems to work OK...so far!!

Now, I want to be able to also produce these in a factory, but the 'product class...Costa Products' does not appear in the class list for a factory

Image

What DBF file states that the Product class can be produced in a factory?

Many thanks

Re: New Product class not appearing in factory build class

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2024 2:15 am
by anjali
once you use service firms and costa products are added to the Service_Firm_Products.dbf then you wont be able to produce it in factories.
its one or the other both is not possible

Re: New Product class not appearing in factory build class

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2024 2:31 am
by alpha117
Thanks