Page 1 of 1

Subsidiary DLC Industry Dominance

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2025 4:28 am
by TheOscar
Hi all,

Are there any tips for completing the "Industry Dominance" scenario from the Sub DLC?

I can help subs become dominant in a product category but making them dominant in farming, retail, raw material production seems kind hard at the moment. They are just not growing fast enough and eventually start loosing money.

I tried creating subs and helping them grow in their product expertise. Should I maybe had focused on the sub-goal which is about farming and mining?

Is it better to just attack the goals myself, then spin off subs and give them the firms that will allow them to reach the scenario goals?

Re: Subsidiary DLC Industry Dominance

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2025 10:32 am
by Stylesjl
TheOscar wrote: Wed Mar 19, 2025 4:28 am Hi all,

Are there any tips for completing the "Industry Dominance" scenario from the Sub DLC?

I can help subs become dominant in a product category but making them dominant in farming, retail, raw material production seems kind hard at the moment. They are just not growing fast enough and eventually start loosing money.

I tried creating subs and helping them grow in their product expertise. Should I maybe had focused on the sub-goal which is about farming and mining?

Is it better to just attack the goals myself, then spin off subs and give them the firms that will allow them to reach the scenario goals?
Some things I like to do to help my subsidiaries in these scenarios:

- Build Media and Real Estate, these are both very lucrative industries and dominance in them will count for 2 out of three (just have one subsidiary take all of your real estate and the other your media shortly before the game ends as typically they run media companies into the ground if you let them have them for too long).
- The third industry could be retail, industry, farming or raw materials. You may have to help them out by building more firms for them and transferring them along before the game ends to get them into the dominate position.