Page 1 of 1

Building sizes (S/M/L)

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 4:58 pm
by Northskyplays
Hello,

I'm new to the game and was wondering other then setup/land cost or monthly cost is there any other difference from the building size? I've been building large thinking it can make more then a small or medium building.

Thanks!

Re: Building sizes (S/M/L)

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 4:18 am
by Stylesjl
Northskyplays wrote: Sat Aug 30, 2025 4:58 pm Hello,

I'm new to the game and was wondering other then setup/land cost or monthly cost is there any other difference from the building size? I've been building large thinking it can make more then a small or medium building.

Thanks!
Typically the larger buildings have a higher capacity in the inventory and larger sales units. So if you have a big building then it can handle a higher volume of sales and store more products in the inventory.

But the smaller buildings which are specialised like Apparel stores will sell products at a faster rate than a non-specialised store (such as a Department Store that sells Apparel) so it is usually worthwhile to build those if you are specialised in a narrow range of products.

Re: Building sizes (S/M/L)

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 3:51 pm
by Northskyplays
Stylesjl wrote: Sun Aug 31, 2025 4:18 am
Northskyplays wrote: Sat Aug 30, 2025 4:58 pm Hello,

I'm new to the game and was wondering other then setup/land cost or monthly cost is there any other difference from the building size? I've been building large thinking it can make more then a small or medium building.

Thanks!
Typically the larger buildings have a higher capacity in the inventory and larger sales units. So if you have a big building then it can handle a higher volume of sales and store more products in the inventory.

But the smaller buildings which are specialised like Apparel stores will sell products at a faster rate than a non-specialised store (such as a Department Store that sells Apparel) so it is usually worthwhile to build those if you are specialised in a narrow range of products.
Thank you so much!! I wish the tool tip would put some stats in there to make it easier for new players like myself. There is so much to unpack from this game (even the DLC's I bought turned off)