Page 1 of 1

Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 8:50 pm
by Northskyplays
Hello,

Is there a way to mute the R&D notification voice your search is complete? Get's really annoying after awhie. :)

Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 4:24 am
by Stylesjl
Yes, you should be able to untick the R&D notification in the options menu:
RDDisable.png
RDDisable.png (117.08 KiB) Viewed 7053 times
And it will stop telling you that your R&D is complete.

Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 10:49 am
by cantdownloadit
You will have to disable it again every patch though lol

Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 3:54 pm
by Northskyplays
cantdownloadit wrote: Sun Aug 31, 2025 10:49 am You will have to disable it again every patch though lol
Oh that's no problem because it was annoying the crap out of me. I see I can turn off market leadership too which was getting annoying every 10 seconds I was not the leader in frozen chicken sales hehe. See I was so annoyed my blinders were on and I totally missed these check boxes which are clearly visible. :)

Thanks for the replies!