Page 1 of 1
Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2025 10:02 pm
by Northskyplays
Hello,
I am feeling really dumb right now because I cannot figure out how to upgrade the Real world mod from 14.3. It cannot be this difficult. What am I missing?
thanks!
Re: Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2025 8:40 am
by David
Please see this article about how to upgrade the mod:
https://www.capitalismlab.com/mod-downloader/
Re: Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2025 2:13 pm
by Northskyplays
Hello,
Thanks for the reply.... I'm just not seeing the upgrade button on the mod page for the Real World Mod. Maybe its not out yet. Thanks.
Re: Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2025 6:10 pm
by David
Northskyplays wrote: Sun Sep 28, 2025 2:13 pm
Hello,
Thanks for the reply.... I'm just not seeing the upgrade button on the mod page for the Real World Mod. Maybe its not out yet. Thanks.
Please download the full installer Capitalism Lab v11.0.90 from the following link:
https://caplab.becdn.net/Capitalism_Lab_Installer.exe
After running the installer, it should display the Upgrade Mod button.