Delete or keep folder?
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:03 pm
Hello!
I was looking through the games installation folder today and discovered I have two folder named:
Capitalism Lab
CapitalismLab
The first folder consists of all the latest files and is also where I place new patch data files when available.
The second folder has one main folder named WebView2.
Do I need to have both folders or can one of these be deleted?
Is it possible to install the game on another drive? When I installed the game I cant remember being given choice to select installtion folder.
I was looking through the games installation folder today and discovered I have two folder named:
Capitalism Lab
CapitalismLab
The first folder consists of all the latest files and is also where I place new patch data files when available.
The second folder has one main folder named WebView2.
Do I need to have both folders or can one of these be deleted?
Is it possible to install the game on another drive? When I installed the game I cant remember being given choice to select installtion folder.