Understanding brand ratings
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 pm
Hi all,
I'm having difficulties understanding the brand rating system in Cap Lab (think it is similar with cap 2 but the AI is much smarter so i'm depending more on brand rating).
In the situation of the highest difficulty level, I've tried to get a technological advantage with the bed product. This has put me in the situation where I've had better production quality and better timber quality (by my own timber facility), selling beds through the furniture retailer. Still, when the competition enters the bed market with only 1/10 of the amount of advertising money i'm spending (highest rating) and lower product/production quality, they outrun my rating in a split second ( both use unique branding) leaving me with empty hands and bankruptcy.
So my question is, how can I at least keep up with the brand rating of the competition?
thnx!
I'm having difficulties understanding the brand rating system in Cap Lab (think it is similar with cap 2 but the AI is much smarter so i'm depending more on brand rating).
In the situation of the highest difficulty level, I've tried to get a technological advantage with the bed product. This has put me in the situation where I've had better production quality and better timber quality (by my own timber facility), selling beds through the furniture retailer. Still, when the competition enters the bed market with only 1/10 of the amount of advertising money i'm spending (highest rating) and lower product/production quality, they outrun my rating in a split second ( both use unique branding) leaving me with empty hands and bankruptcy.
So my question is, how can I at least keep up with the brand rating of the competition?
thnx!