ask for help please (modding)
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:20 am
hello guys,
Is there anyway to create two natural ressources different and to use them in two different recipes in order to obtain the same product?
example : COAL -> Fossil Energy
METHANE -> Fossil Energy
If I do that, i have no production for factory using METHANE.
I could differentiate the product in two sub-product but i want concurrence between them, so they have to be on the same market...
Any help would be very appreciate, thanks a lot
Is there anyway to create two natural ressources different and to use them in two different recipes in order to obtain the same product?
example : COAL -> Fossil Energy
METHANE -> Fossil Energy
If I do that, i have no production for factory using METHANE.
I could differentiate the product in two sub-product but i want concurrence between them, so they have to be on the same market...
Any help would be very appreciate, thanks a lot