Page 1 of 1
Cannot get Mods to work
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:19 am
by J0shle0
I downloaded the real world mod and put the two docs as well as the real world folder in the mod kits folder, and nothing shows up in mod settings in the game.
Re: Cannot get Mods to work
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:33 am
by WilliamMGary
What v of Cap Lab bidding....I don't think its ready for 3.2.xx
Re: Cannot get Mods to work
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:34 am
by J0shle0
I was using 2.7 or whatever the most recent is before the beta. I just downloaded the beta to see if that would work and it didn't. Is there something I need to do before the mods will show up? The res and txt files are in the mod kit folder, but the list is empty.
Re: Cannot get Mods to work
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:47 am
by J0shle0
I went back to 2.7, and still nothing is listed under the Mod Settings button. I downloaded the realworld file. I've put the .res and .txt files in my modkit folder. There is also a capmod.red file there, and it does not show under mod setting either. What am I missing? A prompt reply would be awesome, as I am on here and would like to figure this out.
Re: Cannot get Mods to work
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:48 am
by J0shle0
Wow... it was as simple as deleting the "_kit" from the folder name "MOD_kit".
Re: Cannot get Mods to work
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:00 am
by WilliamMGary
it's working under 2.7?