Page 1 of 1
How to add a new Warehouse to the mod?
Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:57 pm
by Nezerathian
As in topic.
Do i make FIRMTYPE,C,8 WAREHOUS or something else?
What BUILDCODE,C,8 should be?
Thx for reply.
Ok i did something like this to test it:
WAREHOUS WAREHOU1 GIGAHOUSE 3 3 5000 50 9999 30 1 1 and it worked.
But im getting an error after some time:
error on file: j_pur.cpp
Line: 518
Re: How to add a new Warehouse to the mod?
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 pm
by derekg52
That is about what I would expect, did you create the graphics required? I am hoping to have some time this week to try that out, I can let you know if I get it working.
Re: How to add a new Warehouse to the mod?
Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:41 pm
by Nezerathian
derekg52 wrote:That is about what I would expect, did you create the graphics required? I am hoping to have some time this week to try that out, I can let you know if I get it working.
No Graphics yet, using original graphics of warehouse. I think the problem is when a number of items in inventory go beyond some value wich is too big for the game.
Maybe anyone knows how to mod the warehouses so they can use the multi-floor system?
WAREHOUS WAREHOU1 GIGAHOUSE 3 3 5000 50 2500 30 1 1 - if it's set to 2500 value it does not make the game crash.
Re: How to add a new Warehouse to the mod?
Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:16 pm
by derekg52
I have multiple new warehouses working, I think for the size you might need 4 4 instead of 3 3. Are you working off of another mod by chance? I was working off of the real world source so I then copied the warehou2 that is there, made it warehou3. Then go into that subfolder and edit the pack.bat to make the target your Warehou1.spr. Pack it, go up a folder, pack the entire "buildings" folder. Then go to the building_icons folder and either make a 60x60 image of your own or maybe copy paste an existing and call it Warehou1.png. Pack the building_icons folder. Then I would go up to the mod root and run the PACK or PACKALL if need be. From there I copied the output mod into my mod folder and played.
Here's my shortfall and I will probably make another thread for it, I have it working for factories, mines and warehouses but when I make a new natural resource one, like a 10x capacity mine, it overwrites the oil well, like the list cannot expand past 3.